Abstracts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 21st, 2022, at 5pm EST.
For more information, please visit here.
The Global Health Student and Young Professional Network invites you to submit an abstract for the poster fair for the Transforming Knowledge into Global Health Action for Students and Young Professionals Summit being held on November 20th in Toronto, Ontario. Abstracts must be a maximum of 250 words, in pdf format, and related to one of the sub-themes:
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Justice
- Local and International Inequities
- Indigenous Health
- Local Implementation as Key to Inclusivity
- Global Health in Times of Crisis
Successful Abstracts will contain the following sections:
- Background and Rationale
- Results (If completed)
- Impact/Lessons Learned (Potential)
Please also provide the following information in addition to your abstract file:
- Abstract Title
- Presenting Author(s)
- Abstract Authors
- 5 Key Words Related to Abstract
- Which sub-theme your abstract falls under
Abstracts that are accepted will be asked to be made into posters 92 cm x 122 cm (36 inches x 48 inches) to be delivered at the summit taking place November 20th at the Hilton Hotel, Toronto, Canada, and will be published in the conference proceedings.